Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Faith

Today in my quiet time i am reading hebrews 11 ( the faith chapter)
What is faith?? i began to ask myself that question and what does it look like to live it out in our daily lives?
How can you see faith, how do you know you that your faith is strong enough?

All these questions came to mind as I read.
Hebrews 11:1 says that "Faith is being sure of what you hope for and certin of what you do not see".. Now to me  that means that no matter what if your faith is strong... it should not waver..
No matter what.. through trials, through the hard times, through the times that don't make sense.. that is crazy to me and it really is pushing me to reexamine how strong my faith is... I need to work on this part bc so many times i ask WHY WHY?? why am i going through this God... cant you see i have a better plan... but true faith is being certin of God.. even though you can not see his plan. :) wow it is so cool to think about how much God loves us and how much he wants us to trust him.

Next i read about all of the Godly men who had faith... they didnt see there dreams come into a reality yet they beleived.
That mankes me want to be a better christian and not to doubt or worry about the silly things but focus my mind on God and desire heaven.. Keeping my mind on things above is such a struggle but i can see through this chapter that it is LIFE CHANGING!!! :)

I want that... it is crazy how just after reading this chapter i am craving to become a better christian and live for the things above and trust God more than anything!! :)

Pray for me as i try to live a life that gives glory to God and one that is lived out in faith :)

God bless you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment