Friday, June 22, 2012

4th of july desserts.. help?

So I am trying to decide on what to make for the 4th of July.
I will be traveling up to O-H-I-O, as the Ohio state fans may say :)
Im gonna be going there to go hang out with Aaron's family for the 4th. It should be a ton of fun.
From what I have heard they make a pretty big deal out, which is as it should be, for the 4th.
They do fun races and have tons of food... but I really like to bake so I thought I should contribute something.
The tricky thing is that it needs to be easy to transport since it will have to go from NC to OH.

Here are some of the ones that I have found from surfing around the Internet.
Any ideas.
All of them look super yummy to me.
We can consider this a little bit of a dessert 4th of July round up (easy to travel edition)
Enjoy and tell me if you make any of these or if you have... I need ideas and suggestions :)














So any ideas? What is your fav?
What should I make?
Oh goodness... This is the first time meeting some of his family so I want them to like me ( and my baking)


Questions:
Which one should I make?
What is your favorite thing to eat on the 4th of July? mine is for burgers and probably like a triffle with angel food cake. and ice cream :)
Any fun plans for the weekend?
I am going on my 2 year anniversery date with Aaron :) I am oh so exctied and there will for sure be a review and pictures!
Work out for the day?
Air Core at Flex and Fit


Adios for today yall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment