Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day Kick off

Today my soon to be in laws are coming into town :)
I had to work today becuase i only get a tad bit of days off and since it is my first week and the job i thought it would probably be better not to leave just yet. :)

So I am all alone working today :(

But so far today I have had a pretty good day.
I started work off by working on a little newsletter and organizing some and then it was lunch :)

Me and another intern went down to the caffecteria (just fyi.... i am a horrible speller. no judging... well you can i dont care)
I had a yummy regular salad that was topped with sliced up hard boiled eggs :) YUMMY
and a 1/2 of a banna

Pretty healthy i must say :)


Next we went to speed street. I live in Charlotte and this coming week we have the Coca - Cola 600. So every year there is a huge celebration with tons of vendors and free stuff. They take over a ton of the main streets and shut them down for this event. It is actually kind of fun :) I got a couple of good goodies but i didnt get a ton becuase most of the stuff was like ice cream and just unhealthy and since this is also my first week trying to get back in shape i tried to stay away from all the tempations.


So anyway... I only have about 30 mins left of work and then my 3 day weekend begins!! I am oh so excited!!!


  • Do you have any plans for this weekend?
    • Hanging with the in laws :)
  • Does your city have any cool things in the center of town?
    • yes a ton :) Charlotte always feels like something is going on... and i like that :)
  • What did you have for lunch??  
Have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment